Thursday, May 28, 2009

Tickled Pink Stationery Set

I just started working on some end-of-the-year gifts for my son's teachers. (Hopefully they will like them.) For this stationery set I used some of the left over pieces of patterned paper from my Tickled Pink Kit and the stamp set that matches. (I can't get enough of the cute stamp set!) I also used the June Stamp of the Month called Tender Tags. I can already tell that I will be using that one a lot!

The template for the stationery holder is from Papertrey Ink. Lauren Meader creates some WONDERFUL templates that can be purchased for only $5.
I included 6 cards with various sentiments from the Say it in Style stamp set, along with some stamped envelopes and 6 sheets of plain stationery that I stamped on the bottom. I also slipped a piece of patterned paper into the pen to match. The pink ribbon is from Papertrey Ink.

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Stamps: Tickled Pink, Say it in Style, Tender Tags (available June 1st)
Inks: Blush, Baby Pink, Crystal Blue, Heavenly Blue, Sweet Leaf
Other: Papertrey Ink: Template & Sweet Blush Ribbon

8 comments:

  1. They are going to LOVE this beautiful, heartfelt gift. j

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome, I bought that template awhile back,but haven't used it. You have inspired me to get busy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooo, Lisa, this is a wonderful gift! I love the stationary, and the holder is gorgeous! Very, very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wowzers! This is so pretty! I'm sure the teachers will love it. I think everything is fab, but especially like the stamping on the envelopes...

    Excellent work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Lisa! Very cute... I might have to get one of Lauren's templates.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa,
    This a so beautiful! Thank you 4 sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very pretty :-)

    Lisa, I left you a present on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love,love,love it....I may have to scraplift it from you!

    ReplyDelete