This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of (6) sweet floral cards using the new Cherry Blossoms stamp set. You will learn how to create the same card designs using Intense Black Ink and using White Embossing Powder. You will also learn how to color the blossoms with Tri-Blend Markers. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $25 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock
- Cherry Blossoms stamp set
- (6) A2 white card bases and envelopes
- Step-by-step instruction guide with photos and cutting guide
Add-ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
- Pale Pink Blend Tri-Blend Marker - $7.50
- Pale Pink Shades Tri-Blend Marker - $7.50
- Red Brown Tri-Blend Marker - $7.50
- Blender Marker - $4.50
- Versamark Ink Pad - $10 each
- Intense Black Ink Pad - $10
- Heat Tool - $35
- Super Fine White Embossing Powder - $6
- Anti-Static Pouch - $9
- Thin 3-D Foam Dots - $4.50
- All Purpose Mat - $22
- Stitched Rectangles Thin Cuts - $27
- Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors - $16
Add extra kits without stamp set for just $10 each.
Kit comes with the Cherry Blossoms stamp set.
The kit makes 6 cards. You can choose to make them using the Intense Black Ink or the White Embossing Powder or both.
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by March 18th will mail out by March 31st.
Kits ordered after March 18th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎