This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of 12 beach themed shaker cards using the Cape Cod—Cardmaking stamp set and coordinating embellishment. You will create 4 each of 3 designs for a total of 12 cards and will be able to customize each of them with various die cuts and acrylic shapes. You will also learn how to create your own faux wood-grained cardstock! There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The Cape Cod Shaker Card Kit is $50 and includes the following:
- (12) White 4¼"x 5½" Card Bases and Envelopes
- Cape Cod Stamp Set
- Cape Cod Embellishment Packet
- (2) packs of Rectangle Shaker Window Foam and Acetate
- (1) package Lagoon Loose Gems
- Pre-cut White Daisy and Toffee Cardstock
- Step-by-step instructions and cutting guide
- Ink Pads: Lagoon, Periwinkle, Pine, Toffee, Espresso
- Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts - Retired These will be pre-cut for you in the kit. You will only need them if you plan to make more in the future.
- Scoring Tool and Scoreboard
- Strong Adhesive
- Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (or Gemini, Big Shot, Cuttlebug) You will only need this if you plan to make more in the future and have the Rectangle Thin Cuts.