I am super excited to announce that the Creative Design Team has come up with another fabulous video collaboration for you! Each day during the month of October, we will be taking turns posting different Christmas card ideas. Plus, there will be a processing video for each one so you can see exactly how they are made! Before we kick off the excitement tomorrow with the first video, I thought it might be nice to introduce you to each of the Creative Design Team members and give you a link to their YouTube channel so that you won't miss any of the festive inspiration...
Wednesday, September 30, 2020
Wednesday, September 23, 2020
The last video in my Distress Oxide Inks series highlights one of my favorite techniques called Jospeh’s Coat. In this video you will learn how I created these fun cards with a dark background and colorful images peeking through.
Monday, September 21, 2020
In the 5th video of my Distress Oxide Inks series, you will learn how to use your stencils to create fun cards like these.
Watch the process video below to see how I made these cards...
Sunday, September 20, 2020
The 4th video in my Distress Oxide Inks series highlights ways you can use your embossing folders with the Distress Oxide Inks. Watch the video below to learn how to make these cards...
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Watch the video below to see how I created these fun cards.
Friday, September 18, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
I was honored to be asked by Close to my Heart to create a special video series on Distress Oxide Inks. I created a series of 6 videos showing different techniques and cards using these fun inks. I am thrilled to be able to share them here with you. I will share a new video each day for the next 6 days.
Today I will be talking about the different supplies that I recommend to have on hand when using the Distress Oxide Inks and I will share a couple of cards showing some basic blending techniques. (These inks blend like butter! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!) Watch the video below to see how I made these two cards...
Sunday, September 13, 2020
We, the Creative Design Team that I am part of, wanted to highlight this stamp set called Every Bit of Wonderful to bring more awareness to this amazing charity. You can help support them by purchasing the stamp set and/or by making a donation directly on my website.
Here is the card that I made using the sweet Every Bit of Wonderful stamp (this year's OS set) and the Bright Stack which is part of the National Stamping Month promotion.
Sunday, September 6, 2020
- Pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper
- Bloom with Grace—Cardmaking stamp set
- (12) Standard sized White Daisy card bases and envelopes
- Step-by-step instructions
- Link to Design Space file (You will need the Bloom with Grace and Artistry Cricut collections and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need these as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
- Bloom with Grace—Cardmaking Thin Cuts
- Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Pewter Metallic Marker (a grey or black marker can be used instead)
- Tri-Blend Markers: Gold Yellow, Dull Green
- Stamp Pads: Intense Black, Espresso, Charcoal, Canary
- (3) Sponge Daubers
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
You can use it to hold the cards and envelopes or use it as a gift box.