With this month’s project kit you will make (16) cards (4 each of 4 designs) featuring sponging and stenciling techniques using the Fall themed Cozy Up Cardmaking Workshop Kit.
There will be no local class this month, but you can either choose the “shipped” option at checkout and I will mail the kit to you or if you are local, you may choose the “local” option and I will drop it off or you can pick it up.)
The project kit is $38 and includes all of the following:
- (1) Exclusive Cozy Up Cardmaking Stamp Set & Thin Cuts Metal Dies
- (2) Cozy Up 12" x 12" patterned paper
- (5) 12" x 12" Cardstock (1 Rosemary, 1 Honey Butter, 1 Toffee, 2 White Daisy)
- (1) exclusive wood-printed paperboard arrow die-cuts
- (12) A2 White Card Bases and Envelopes
- (4) slimline White Card Bases and Envelopes
- Printed Instructions
- Adhesive of your choice
- Paper Trimmer
- Honey Butter Ink Pad
- Mocha Ink Pad
- Paprika Ink Pad
- Rosemary Ink Pad
- Toffee Ink Pad
- White Gel Pen
- Micro Glue Dots
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Round Sponge
- Rub & Remove Eraser
- Washi Tape
- Die Cut Machine to be used with Thin Cuts (Cuttlebug, Big Shot, Gemini, CTMH Machine, etc.)
Watch the video below for more details and creative tips...
Make 16 cards (4 each of the 4 designs below)
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for your understanding.
Order your August kit and additional supplies directly from my website here.
For more information on my monthly “no commitment” Creative Club, click here.
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎