I have received requests to create a light up kit with cards, since many people enjoyed my light up tag kit last month. So, this month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of 4 heart cards that light up! It also includes 4 box envelopes since the cards are too thick to insert into regular envelopes. You will also get a link to a Design Space file for the box envelope so you can make more in the future. The kit also comes with a stamp set to personalize your cards with various sentiments so the cards can be used for any occasion. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The Light Up Boxed Christmas Tags Kits are $50 and include the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock (White Daisy, Mulberry, Solid Core Black) and vellum
- (4) Warm White 3.3 ft Battery Operated Fairy Lights (includes battery)
- Pre-cut Self Adhesive Sheets
- Floral Heart Thin Cuts (not pre-cut)
- Heartfelt Thoughts Stamp Set and Thin Cuts
- Step-by-step instructions and cutting guide
- Black Stamp Pad
- 2 packages of 3-D Foam Tape
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
- Tape Runner Adhesive
- Die Cutting & Embossing Machine (or Gemini, Big Shot, Cuttlebug) to die cut Floral Heart.
- Cricut machine with Design Space access (All kits will come “pre-Cricut cut.” You will only need this if you would like to make more cards in the future.)