Watch this short video to see the shaker tags in action.
This month’s Creative Club project kit is a boxed set of (6) Christmas shaker tags (2 each of 3 designs.) Use the tags on your holiday gifts or as ornaments on your tree. Then use the box to wrap a small gift. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $35 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock
- Elegant Snowflake stamp set
- (1) package of Rectangle Shaker Window Foam and Acetate
- (1) package of Silver Star Confetti
- 10 yards White & Bronze Twine
- Step-by-step instructions
- Link to Design Space file (You will need the Artistry and Artiste Cricut collections and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need these as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
Other supplies needed to create the project:
- Anti-static pouch
- Stamp Pads: Versamark, Pebble, Scarlet - $10 each
Kit comes with the Elegant Snowflake stamp set.
Add on the coordinating Thin Cuts metal dies for just $10 more. (You won’t need the Thin Cuts for this project, but you may want them to coordinate with the stamp set for use on other projects.)
The kit makes 6 tags (2 each of 3 designs) and 1 box
Mini box holds tags and can be used as a gift box.
Tags can be used as ornaments as well.
All kits are now sold out.
Thank you for the great response.
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎