This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of 10 Christmas cards (2 each of 5 designs.) You will learn many different techniques utilizing the new Holly Embossing Folder and Coordinating Stencils including dry embossing and heat embossing using beautiful gold embossing powder. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The Embossed Stencil Christmas Card Kit is $30 and includes the following:
- (10) White Daisy 4¼" x 5½" Cards and Envelopes
- Holly Embossing Folder and Coordinating Stencils
- Pre-cut cardstock
- Package of self adhesive Gold Glitter Gems
- Package of Gold Embossing Thread
- Step-by-step instructions
Add-ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
- Blessings of the First Noel stamp set (October 2022 Stamp of the Month) - $10
- Heat Tool - $37
- Princess Gold Embossing Powder - $7
- Versamark Ink Pad - $11
- Embossing Pens Set - $11
- Ink Pads: Scarlet, Pine, Candy Apple, Espresso, Avocado - $11 each
- (5) Blending Brushes - $16 for 3
- Anti-Static Pouch - $10
- All Purpose Mat - $25
- Washi Tape or "Sticky Notes"
- Piercing Tool - $9
- Strong Adhesive such as Tape Runner or Red Adhesive Tape
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape - $7
- A die-cutting/embossing machine (CTMH Machine, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Sizzix Big Shot, etc.)
Extra kits without Embossing Folder and Stencils $10.
Create 10 cards (2 each of 5 designs) using different techniques.
Learn various techniques to create the cards below...
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by October 15th will mail out by October 31st.
Kits ordered after October 15th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
For more information on my monthly “no commitment” Creative Club, click here.
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎