Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Woo-Hoo! I am a big time NSD Winner!

I am so excited! I won two amazing prizes on National Scrapbooking Day! My fun little CK Cover below won a prize from Creaking Keepsakes. Check this out...
I won everything in the photo above including the complete (and beautiful) Lovebirds collection from SEI; a copy of Snippets: Mostly True Tales from the Lighter Side of Scrapbooking and an autographed Snippets bookplate (signed by author Lain Ehmann); and a copy of Stacy Julian’s super popular book, Photo Freedom! Thanks Creating Keepsakes! *Ü*

As if that wasn't enough, I also won a prize from Scrapbook Update! If you have never visited the Scrapbook Update website, be sure to check it out! There is a wealth of information on the latest happenings in the world of scrapbooking. On Saturday I won a copy of Brandi Dickerson’s video-enhanced ebook Learning the Cricut DS. Now I just need to buy a Cricut! I think that will be going on my Mother's Day wish list along with my birthday wish list! (Both of which are coming up this month!) Too bad my hubby doesn’t read my blog. LOL!

5 comments:

  1. Congrats! What a great pile of loot you've got there! Do you have a Hobby Lobby in your neck of the woods? I believe the Cricut (regular one, not the Expressions) is on sale this week....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    Congrats to you...how exciting. I got a GREAT deal on my cricut at customcrops.com. Don't think there is a better deal on-line or in stores anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!!!!!! If you get a Cricut...you will love it. Don't buy the small one....just go straight for the big Expression machine. I initially bought the small one, then in less than a year, bought the big one. Wish someone would have told me just to go for the big one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is great news - congratulations Lisa! A cricut is something that I would eventually love to have as well. Awww, one day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. CONGRATS!!! All your projects are so beautiful I can only imagine you'll win LOTS more in the future. :) I sure hope your hubby gets u the cricut... you'll love it, it's very fun to use!

    ReplyDelete