With this month’s project kit you will make (3) 12" x 12" double page
layouts using the new Wonderland Scrapbook Workshop Kit.
There will be no local class this month, but you can either choose the “shipped” option at checkout and I will mail the kit to you or if you are local, you may choose the “local” option and I will drop it off or you can pick it up.)
The basic project kit is $35 without page protectors or $40 with page protectors and includes all of the following:
- (1) Wonderland Paper Packet and Sticker Sheet
- (7) 12" x 12" Cardstock sheets (2 Desert Rose, 1 each, 2 Wisteria, 1 Glacier, 1 Rosemary)
- (4) Exclusive 12" x 12" printed die-cut sheets
- (2) Exclusive 12" x 12" patterned paper sheet
- (1) Exclusive 4" x 12" Wisteria cardstock die-cut sheet
- (1) Set of exclusive adhesive-backed dots
- Photo placeholders
- Printed instructions
- Optional (4) 12" x 12" Page protectors - makes kit cost $40
Additional supplies needed to complete the project:
- White Gloss Spray (optional)
- Black Journaling Pen (.01) (optional)
- Coral Pink LePen (optional)
- Teal LePen (optional)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Quickie Glue Pen
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
- Choose whether you would like a kit with or without the Page Protectors.
- Choose if you would like to have your kit shipped.
- Choose any add ons you might need.