This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of (24) colorful cards using the new Sunburst Background Thin Cuts die and coordinating Spot-on Sentiments stamp set. You will make 12 each of 2 card designs. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $50 and includes the following:
- Pre-cut cardstock circles and clouds (Kit includes all cardstock colors shown on samples but sunburst shapes will not be pre-cut.)
- Sunburst Background Thin Cuts die
- Spot-on Sentiments stamp set
- (24) 4¼" x 5½" white cards and envelopes
- Step-by-step instruction guide with photos and cutting guide
- Kit comes with pre-cut circles and clouds and a link to the Design Space file so that you can cut more in the future.
Add-ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
- 3-D Foam Tape
- Round Sponge or Sponge Daubers
- Carolina Ink Pad
- Black Ink Pad
- Die Cut Machine (Cuttlebug, Gemini, Big Shot, etc.)
The kit makes 24 cards (12 each of 2 designs)
Customize your cards with your choice of sentiments from the Spot-on Sentiments stamp set.
Learn how to create a custom “cloudy sky” background.
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by May 15th will mail out by May 29th.
Kits ordered after May 15th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
Sunburst Rainbow Card Kit - Local
Sunburst Rainbow Card Kit - Shipped
$50 ($7 will be added for shipping)
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎