Saturday, May 2, 2009

Bella Friends Layout

Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone! I cannot let this day pass without posting a scrapbook layout. LOL! I love this layout because it shows how blessed I am to have such wonderful friends from so many areas of my life. (Click on the images to make the photos larger.) Of course I had to use my new Bella Paper Packet. It is just so pretty, I can’t get enough of it.
It is hard to see, but I used Liquid Glass on the little dots in the corners of the page.
One of the new products in the Summer Idea Book is a product called Memory Protector Flip Flaps. They are so much fun because you can add as many of them as you like to add more photos to your layout.
I absolutely LOVE the new stamp set called Endless Friendship. I used it all over this layout, but loved how I could make these fun 3D flowers with it. I also used a new set called Buttoned Together for the flower centers. I added a small Circle Window Charm on top and wa-la, it looks like a real button.
Here’s to all my friend who make my life so special! Thank you! I love you guys!

Supplies used (all CTMH unless otherwise noted):
Paper
: Bella Paper Packet
Stamps: Endless Friendship, Journaling Jots, Buttoned Together, Noteworthy
Inks: Smoky Plum, Creme Brule, Olive, Hollyhock, Colonial White
Other: Liquid Glass, Foundry Tabs, Circle Window Charms, Dimensional Elements Monograms, Memory Protector Flip Flaps

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful pages - I love everything you did with them! I think my favorite little touch is the rounding of just some of the corners.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these layouts...these papers are just so nice, I need to play with mine some more. Just love all of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stunning!...I can't wait for my Bella papers to get here. I will have to order the Endless Friendship as it looks so wonderful in this LO!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This layout is stunning! TFS!

    ReplyDelete