Friday, May 8, 2009

MIL Gift - Tin with Circle Cards and Voice Recorder

I made this little stationery set for my Mother-in-Law. It is a circle tin filled with monogrammed cards. I added a My Pages Talk Recorder to the inside of the tin like I did on my mom's box below. My kids recorded a message to their grandma on it. I used CTMH's Emporium Creative Basics Pack along with some Vineyard Berry Cardstock. Before CK retired some of their fonts earlier this week, I bought one called Fancy Caps and used it for the monogram. I used my Nestabilities and my Large Coluzzle Circle to cut the circle cards and to make the envelopes. Hopefully my MIL will enjoy it and not think it is too cheesy. *Ü* The tins came from Specialty Bottle.

Outside of the tin:

Opened tin:
Card inside envelope:

3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... ADORABLE! Your MIL is going to LoVe it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This isn't cheesy at all! It is fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Love the colors. I'm sure your MIL will love it.

    ReplyDelete