Watch the video below to see how I created these fun cards.
Saturday, September 19, 2020
Friday, September 18, 2020
Thursday, September 17, 2020
I was honored to be asked by Close to my Heart to create a special video series on Distress Oxide Inks. I created a series of 6 videos showing different techniques and cards using these fun inks. I am thrilled to be able to share them here with you. I will share a new video each day for the next 6 days.
Today I will be talking about the different supplies that I recommend to have on hand when using the Distress Oxide Inks and I will share a couple of cards showing some basic blending techniques. (These inks blend like butter! I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE them!!) Watch the video below to see how I made these two cards...
Sunday, September 13, 2020
We, the Creative Design Team that I am part of, wanted to highlight this stamp set called Every Bit of Wonderful to bring more awareness to this amazing charity. You can help support them by purchasing the stamp set and/or by making a donation directly on my website.
Here is the card that I made using the sweet Every Bit of Wonderful stamp (this year's OS set) and the Bright Stack which is part of the National Stamping Month promotion.
Sunday, September 6, 2020
- Pre-cut cardstock and patterned paper
- Bloom with Grace—Cardmaking stamp set
- (12) Standard sized White Daisy card bases and envelopes
- Step-by-step instructions
- Link to Design Space file (You will need the Bloom with Grace and Artistry Cricut collections and a Cricut machine with Design Space access in order to use the link. You do not need these as all of the pieces will be pre-cut in the kit. You will only need them if you would like to make more in the future.)
- Bloom with Grace—Cardmaking Thin Cuts
- Stitched Rectangle Frames Thin Cuts
- Pewter Metallic Marker (a grey or black marker can be used instead)
- Tri-Blend Markers: Gold Yellow, Dull Green
- Stamp Pads: Intense Black, Espresso, Charcoal, Canary
- (3) Sponge Daubers
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Non-Stick Micro-Tip Scissors
You can use it to hold the cards and envelopes or use it as a gift box.
Bloom with Grace Boxed Card Kit - Local
Bloom with Grace Boxed Card Kit - Shipped
$30 ($7 will be added for shipping)