Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another Boom-Di-Ada Card

Here is another card using the new Boom-Di-Ada paper pack. This one also uses a new stamp set called Cottage Floral. I almost didn't get it because I have so many floral stamps, but I love it and know I will be using a lot. I used the new Ricrac for the stems too. (Very fun!) I added a few 3-D Foam Squares and a some buttons from the Autumn Button pack. The sentiment is from another of my favorites, For Every Occasion set. I used our new scallop scissors to cut around the green polka dot B&T paper. I like this card although now I think I may need to add one more flower to the bottom right. I like to have an odd number of things on my cards, but it looks a bit off balanced. Hmm....

11 comments:

  1. WOW! This is a beauty!!! I love the colors in this pack.

    Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards! Funny I didn't order the cottage floral at first either for the same reason, I already have soooo many flower stamps. However, I did break down and am eagerly awaiting mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey, just found your blog through Allison, and it is fantastic! Your cards are beautiful! Thanks for sharing them with us. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card- i love the diecuts and the texture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, just found your blog through Allison and your cards are beautiful. I don't think it looks off-balanced. It looks great.
    JoAnn B. iluvscrapping@iwon.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply delicious!! I am so in love with these papers and your cards are AMAZING!! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cards are awesome! I can't wait to get my hands on some new stuff, and these papers and stamps are on the top of the "list." TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh, such a pretty card Lisa! I love the flowers and the ric-rac stems! Beautiful job!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete