Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Everything Card

This card is cased from Tresa Black, one of my idols. Her work is fantastic and I am constantly inspired by her posts on the CTMH boards. I made a few minor changes to my card, but looking at it now, I wish I had copied hers exactly. LOL! I used the June stamp of the month called With Love and the new Cottage Floral set. Two sets that I know I will be using a lot!

Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy, Textured Petal, Blush Patterned Paper: CTMH Paper Garden B&T Stamps: CTMH With Love, Cottage Floral Ink: CTMH Petal, Blush, Sweet Leaf, Buttercup Other: CTMH Pink Conchos, Colonial White Ribbon Rounds, 3-D Foam Square, Foam Tool, Buttercup Button

2 comments:

  1. I love that card. I don't know what Theresa's looks like but yours is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete