This month’s local class will be Tuesday, April 30th at 7pm. If you are not local, you may order kits to be shipped directly to you by selecting the shipping option below.*
- Love So Sweet stamp set
- 6" x 9" piece of Matte Stencil Film
- (5) White Daisy 4¼" x 5½" cards and envelopes
- Pre-cut and pre-scored cardstock
- Link to the Design Space file for the box. (All pieces will be pre-cut for you in the kit, but you can use the DS file if you would like to make more in the future.)
- Step-by-step instruction guide
Order extra kits without the stamp set for just $15.
Additional supplies needed:
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape
- Micro-Tip Scissors
- Liquid Glass
- (6) Sponge Daubers
- Ink Pads: Raspberry, Ballerina, Saffron, Canary, Sweet Leaf, Glacier, Lagoon, Charcoal, Black, Staz On (either Black or Brown)
- Tissue or Paper Towel
- Stitched Rectangle Thin Cuts Dies + Die Cut machine such as Cuttlebug, etc. (All pieces will be pre-cut for you in the kit, but you can use the Thin Cuts Dies if you would like to make more in the future.)
- Cricut machine that can access Design Space such as Explore or Maker (All pieces will be pre-cut for you in the kit, but you can use the DS file if you would like to make more in the future.)
Kit comes with the Love So Sweet stamp set shown below.
You will create (5) different card designs and a coordinating box to store them.
Learn to create the illusion of dimension by using the stencil film to create masksso that your flowers will look like they are layered on top of each other.
Decorate the outside of your box with the layered flowers,leaves, and butterfly from the Love So Sweet stamp set.
When you open the box, you will have a perfectly-sized section to store your cards and envelopes. Use the Design Space file to create more card boxes in the future.
Stamp the flaps to create fun, coordinating envelopes.
Kits ordered by April 10th will be mailed by April 27th.
Kits ordered after April 10th, will be mailed within two weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $6 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
To find out more about my monthly “no-commitment” Creative Club, click here.