Wednesday, April 16, 2008

And the winner is...

Thanks to everyone for visiting and commenting on my blog and for helping me celebrate my 10,000 visits! It is really fun to see some of the people who visit my blog. I feel like we are family. *Ü*

The online random number generator chose # 13 which was kearneykrafter who said...

"Way to go on your blog milestone! Can't wait to send you my swap cards for the swap on the 24th!! I know what you mean when it comes to hubby categorizing all of the handmade creations in to "Scrapbooking." Too funny! thanks for sharing!!"

Congratulations! Please email your address to lisa@myctmh.com and I will mail you the cards!

Thanks again to everyone for visiting my li'l Creative Corner. I love sharing my creations with those of you who share my passion for stamping and scrapbooking!

Have a blessed evening. I will try to post something fun tomorrow...

No comments:

Post a Comment