Saturday, April 5, 2008

I didn't drop off the face of the earth!

I just wanted to let you all know that I am still alive. *Ü* Sorry I haven't been posting very much lately. The past week has been super crazy and now both of my kiddos are sick, so I haven't had much creative time recently. I am just itching to play with some of my new stamp sets. I just got all 4 of the next CTMH stamps of the month in addition to some fun new Stampendous, MFT, and Brenda Walton sets. Oh how I wish I wasn't too tired to be creative right now. I just got home from teaching a workshop in Riverside today and I am wiped out! I promise to post some new cards this week! As far as right now...I am off to catch some Zzzzs.

BTW, I still have a few spots left in my card swap. Email me at lisa@myctmh.com if you are interested in playing.

Nighty-night.

No comments:

Post a Comment