Friday, April 25, 2008

Scrapbooking Retreat

I am so excited. A friend of mine, Cindy Baker, is starting to hold monthly scrapbooking retreats in Lake Arrowhead, CA. Her first one is going to be May 30th - June 1st. When I saw the date I got excited because my birthday is May 31st and I thought this would make a perfect b-day gift from my hubby! *Ü* Well, I asked him if I could go, not being sure what he'd say to watching the kids on his own for 3 days, and he said, "YES!" Woo-Hoo!! I am going to have a great time! I can hardly wait.

They still have a few spots open if you'd like to come to. Here is the website to get more information.

BTW, this is the view from the front porch. Breathtaking, isn't it?
ETA: I just found out that they will be giving away lots of extra gifts and prizes at this retreat, since this is the first one. If you are slightly interested in coming, you may want to contact them right away just in case it fills up. Click here for Cindy's contact info.

No comments:

Post a Comment