Monday, April 7, 2008

Papertrey meets CTMH

I love the new Berry Sorbet color from Papertrey. Actually I love anything pink! I used Papertery's new Berry Sorbet Pink Patterned Paper, and Stitched ribbon along with CTMH's May Stamp of the month for this 5-1/4" x 5-1/4" card. The card design was inspired by Nichole's card here. I think her card may be a bit smaller because after I made mine, it looked a little bare on the left side while hers looks great. So, I added some flowers and a button from Joann's. The two largest flowers are Primas and the smaller white one is a velvet Maya Road flower.

I used my new mini Berry Sorbet Pallete ink pad to stamp the sentiment on the flap. As much as I love the color, the Pallete inks aren't working well for me. I can't seem to get even coverage no matter how much I season my stamp. Maybe I need to use it more to break it in. In any case, I LOVE CTMH's May stamp of the month called Say it With Style. I can't wait to make more cards with it!

5 comments:

  1. This is tooo perfect. I love the pink and obviously papertrey and CTMH go hand in hand!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh . . . I love this! The color is beautiful, and I, like you, find the May SOTM delightful! TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, this is great! Two of my favorite things together -- CTMH and Papertrey! (And Pink and the MAY SOTM are two more of my favorite things, as well as those flowers...okay I just love the whole card!!!!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a beautiful card. I've seen your work at the first Regionals and your work is always great!

    ReplyDelete