Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Bunch a Bunch Card

This card uses a variety of things including my fun Swiss Dots Cuttlebug folder. I got the idea to emboss it on the top and bottom from Beate's blog. She gives great instructions here. I used two new stamp sets. The flowers and scalloped oval images come from My Favorite Things Bunch a Bunch set set. The sentiment "hey there" comes from Stampendous' Hey There Cupcake set. I love this set and can't wait to make some cupcake cards with it. I used my Marvey Scallop Oval punch to punch the pink oval out and then adhered it with 3-D Foam Squares.

The Spring Moss stitched ribbon is from Papertrey. (I am hooked on their ribbon if you haven't figured that out yet.) Unfortunately I made this card late last night when the light wasn't very good in my studio and when I looked at it again this morning, realized that it didn't match the flower stems at all like I thought it had. Oh well. I'll make another one later with different ribbon.Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy, Blush Stamps: MFT Bunch a Bunch; Stampendous Hey There Cupcake Ink: CTMH Black, Blush, Sweet Leaf Other: Papertrey's Spring Moss Stitched Ribbon; CTMH Buttercup, Sweet Leaf, Blush, and Petal Markers; Swiss Dots Embossing Folder; Paper Trimmer Scoring Blade

4 comments:

  1. This card is adorable! I am lucky enough to have the "Swiss Dots" folder, so I will be trying it.
    Thanks,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this! Don't have the flower stamp, or ribbon, but I'm sure i have something in my stash to be able to lift this.

    Thanks so much for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really cute,Lisa! I'm lovin' my Cuttlebug, too! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a sweet little bunch of flowers and a very cute card! As for the Cuttlebug,it's one of the best inventions yet!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete