Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My Swap Card

Here is my card for the CTMH swap that I am hosting. I created a Christmas card like this last year and thought it would be fun to use the same stamp but different colors to make a birthday card. I got the idea and directions here (scroll down and look for the post titled "Tutorial: Circle Window w/ Frame.")

I used So Sweet Seasons and Happy Birthday Stamps, sanded blush and chocolate cardstock, and as I was using my Circle Coluzzle template, I dropped my knife and the tip broke, so I had to finish it with a couple of non-CTMH punches that I had instead. I will be adding another Coluzzle blade to my next order and will probably do my final swaps with that instead of the punches. LOL!

2 comments:

  1. Love this card! It's one I'm just gonna have to stamplift!

    TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Lisa -- now i need that stampset!!!!!!! So cute!

    ReplyDelete