Saturday, April 26, 2008

Cruisin'

Just a quick warning that I won't be posting for about a week. My hubby and I are going on a cruise to Mexico next week. Woo-Hoo! This will be the first time we have been away this long without the kids. I can't wait. We will be back on Friday. As soon as I get back I will post the swap cards that I received this past week. They look great!

I am working on another fun project as well, so if I am able to get it done before we leave, I will post it. Otherwise it will have to wait until we get back.

Have a great week! (I know I will!)

4 comments:

  1. I just figured out how to post a comment! (Did I mention that I'm blonde?) :o)

    Have a WONDERFUL trip Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also wanted to say I LOVE your new picture! Lookin' good sista! And with 2 little kids! Is that allowed?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you have a fabulous time!! When you get back, I have tagged you. Go to my blog to see details. :)
    Cheers and enjoy your fun time!
    Nicole

    ReplyDelete