Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Card Swap anyone?

If you received my last CTMH newsletter you'll see that I am hosting a Close to my Heart card swap this month. I still have some spots open if you want to play too. Here's what I said about it in my newsletter...

Do you love handmade cards as much as I do? How would you like to receive 10 different handmade cards while you only have to design one? Here's the deal:

I am hosting a card swap for anyone who is interested in participating. All you need to do is design one handmade card and make 10 of the exact same card. Then keep one for yourself and mail me the other 9. (Contact me for my mailing address.) Once I receive everyone's cards, I will separate them and mail you back 9 different cards. It will be so much fun to see what everyone comes up with.

Here are the requirements:
  • You must use all Close to my Heart products (i.e. cardstock, stamps, ink, ribbon, embellishments, etc.)
  • Let me know by April 7th if you would like to participate. If I have more than 10 people, I will open up another round.
  • Have your 9 cards to me by April 24th along with a self-addressed stamped envelope large enough to hold 9 cards.
I will swap them out and mail them back to you as soon as I receive them all. I will also include a photo of them on my website, giving you full credit of course, and a link in my May newsletter to your wonderful creations!

So, what do you think? Does this sound like fun? I am really excited. In fact, I will take the first spot in this swap, so anyone who participates will get at least one card from me.

Contact me if you have any questions or would like to participate.

1 comment: