Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Thinking of You Card

This card was inspired by Lauren Meader. She is amazing and I get so much inspiration from her blog! Her card here, is actually MUCH better, but I didn't have the same stamp set so I used what I had. I used my new Inkadinkadoo set by Brenda Walton. I tried to look for a stamp name on the package but there was just an item number which is 97617. I got it at Joann's a couple weeks ago when their stamps were all 40% off.

I used Papertrey's Berry Sorbet twill ribbon which is luscious! It is so soft and makes great knots that are not too bumpy if you know what I mean. *Ü*

Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy, Black Stamps: Inkadinkadoo Brenda Walton Ink: CTMH Black Other: Papertrey's Berry Sorbet Twill Riboon, CTMH, Watermelon Marker

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I'm really liking the silhouette look these days and am trying to find the "perfect" botanical set. Also, you're making those Papertrey products very difficult to resist!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Pretty! I like the simplicity and then the pop of color!

    I just got a new ad for Joann's and their stamps are going to be 40% off again starting on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are amazing. This card is beautiful. I want to be just like you. I am off to JoAnn's.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete