Monday, April 14, 2008

Thinking of You Daisy Card

I saw this card on Lauren Meader's blog a while back and just fell in love with it! I recreated it using CTMH's new June Word Puzzle and May Stamp of the month. (Have I mentioned how much I love my Word Puzzles and the May stamp of the month? Oh yea, about a zillion times! LOL!)

This card was super quick and easy. I used a piece of CTMH's textured Honey cardstock folded with the lighter color on the outside. The I stamped the flower with black ink on white cardstock and colored in the middle with a Buttercup Marker. I cut it out and placed it on top of the stamped stem. Since the stem stamp wasn't long enough, I had to stamp it twice and it didn't line up perfectly. So, I added a tiny knot of black organza ribbon to cover up the imperfection on the longest stem. Then I added another piece of ribbon at the top, stamped my sentiment and I was done. This card took less than 10 minutes to make!

2 comments:

  1. This is so cute and looks SO Papertrey - a great accomplishment with CTMH products! I'm the owner of some PTI papers, inks, and ribbons, and it's your fault! Don't feel bad though cuz' I love 'em! Thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this color combo - so clean, crisp, simple, and elegant! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete