Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Dahlia Card

I finally made a Dalhia Card! I have seen so many of them and thought they were so pretty. I am hoping to have my gals make this card along with a few other "fun fold" cards at a workshop next month. Here are the instructions to make the dahlia fold. Once you make one or two, they are very easy.

I used Paper Garden B&T, textured Petal cardstock, a Buttercup Bigger Brad, and the May Stamp of the Month. I also sanded the lighter side of the textured cardstock. Kinda fun.

3 comments:

  1. Very pretty. Your paper choices were excellent! I've done one of these, and your card makes me want to do one more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so sad I won't be at the workshop. I will have to make this on my own. You keep inspired.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! I really like the idea to sand the paper a bit.

    Now I need to make another one!

    Your work is so inspiring. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete