Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Thank You and Baby Card

First I wanted to send big "Thank You" to everyone who posted or emailed me in regards to the passing of my grandmother. You are all so sweet! We got back late last night from our trip to my mom's. The funeral was lovely. I even had an opportunity to show my son where his grandpa (my dad), his other grandpa (my mom's 2nd husband), and 4 of his great grandparents were buried. He was fascinated by the headstones and wanted to stop to read each one.

On a happier note, I recently found out that one of my friends is pregnant with a baby girl. That inspired me to create a baby card which I haven't done in a while. I thought it was so appropriate to post a baby card after posting about the passing of grandmother. The circle of life is amazing.

Anyway, here it is. It was inspired by a card that Kristina Werner posted last week. For some reason I can't link to the direct post of her card, but here is a link to her website. Her card was posted on March 18th.


I used CTMH Baby Pink Textured Cardstock (which is dark on one side and light on the other.) Papertrey's Polka Dot Basics with CTMH Baby Pink Ink, SU! So Many Scallops with CTMH Blush Ink, SU! Short & Sweet with white embossing powder, Fiskars Corner Rounder, Scallop Scissors, white grosgrain ribbon, and...well, that's about it! *Ü*

Make it a blessed day!

2 comments:

  1. Cute card and just in the nick of time to inspire me for a baby girl shower that I'm going to on Saturday! Thanks, Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yor are so talented Lisa. I look forward to all your cards. Glad you are back.

    Linda W.

    ReplyDelete