Sunday, March 30, 2008

Flower Card

I saw a cute flower shaped card here a while back and downloaded the template. When I came across Kathi's version here, I knew I had to print out the template and try one too. Here is my version. It could use a little dressing up, but sometimes less is more...Cardstock: White Daisy Stamps: Friendship Word Puzzle, Playful Petals Ink: Blush, Sweet Leaf Paper/Cardstock: Garden Paper (purple B&T), Sweet Leaf & Blush Cardstock Other: Circle Window Charms, Scallop Punch

4 comments:

  1. Lisa,
    I agree. Sometimes less is more ... and I think this card is darling just as it is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! Simple, maybe, but that doesn't take away from how adorable it is. Love the Playful Petal on the leaves!

    Great work! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect just as it is. Great paper choice, too. I need to make another with something "current." TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa,

    I've been stalking your blog for awhile now and always love your work. I just started blogging myself. I tagged your blog on my blog.

    Thanks from "my heart!"
    Chris
    www.houseostamps.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete