Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Easter Layout


This layout is my version of a similar one designed by Amy Mayhew. (Thanks Amy!) I will be teaching this at a workshop next month along with a Spring themed layout. I used CTMH's new Reflections Layout Book on this one. (Love this book!!!)

Cardstock: CTMH Buttercup, Petal, Colonial White Papers: CTMH Paper Garden Paper Pack and Level 1 Kit Stamps: Charm Alphabet Upper and Lower/Numbers Ink: CTMH Petal Other: CTMH Big Pinks, Circle Window Charms, Colonial White Ribbon Rounds, Edge Distresser

3 comments:

  1. Love your gorgeous layouts, Lisa! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa,
    This is a great layout. Can I ask what you charge for that workshop?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Maricar,
    We are doing this layout and the Spring layout and I will be charging $20 or $12 if a $25 order is placed at the class. That should cover the cost of the supplies, the freebies and door prize I have to give away and a few snacks.
    HTH. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete