Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Precious Paisleys Circle Card

This is a card I did a while back using CTMH's Precious Paisleys Paper. I believe that it is retired now, but I still love it. I have a small amount left that I am saving for a layout for my daughter. (It's one of many layouts that I have in my head at the moment. If I only had time to create everything I envision.)

I used a Circle Coluzzle to cut the card, the patternd paper, and the Kiwi Cardstock. I used CTMH's Happy Birthday set and bent the sentiment to wrap around the flower. I didn't have any pink flowers, so I used blush re-inker to dye the white flower and then used a buttercup brad in the center. The edge looked kind of plain, so I used a My Legacy Writer to add the border. Looking at it now, I think I should have used CTMH's Simple Stitches stamp instead. Maybe I will make another one and actually sew the edge with my Sew Mini that is currently gathering dust. LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Your circle shaped card is great! I love the spring season feel to it.

    ReplyDelete