Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Easter Nugget Tin

I needed to whip up a couple of quick Easter gifts for my son's preschool teachers and fell back on my old favorite Nugget Tins since I still had a few left from Christmas. I was kicking myself for not ordering Papertrey's "Limitless Labels" but then remembered that I had the "Holiday Treats" set that I could use instead. So I ended up using the label from that set, the "Easter Wishes" from Papertrey's Mixed Messages set, and the flower from CTMH's "Made by Me" set. I added a tiny bit of Prisma Glitter to the inside of the flower after I dotted it with an Amethyst Marker. (I should have used Lilac Mist, but oh well...) I used CTMH's Blush and Sweet Leaf ink pads.

Hopefully his teacher's will enjoy them. I still need to make the little purse to put them in and a matching card. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. He needs to take them to school tomorrow! Yikes!

3 comments:

  1. Umm, this was on my list of TO DOs for the church school teachers, but (ahem) that was tonight and I never got around to doing it. I love how you did yours. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice, Miss Lisa! I love the colors you used. I am sure the teachers will enjoy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful!! The Nugget tins will never get old, unless chocolate goes out of style (not a chance!). Your great Christmas tins were what turned me on to them. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete