Saturday, March 15, 2008

File Folder Book

Here's a fun way to use your File Folder Coluzzle Template. We made this project in one of my hostess clubs a couple years ago.

First we cut out two large file folders and then glued them together to create the little book. Then we decorated them with Groovy Blossoms B&T, which I believe is now retired. We also used Love Tags and Simple Stitches stamp sets and a few eyelets to spruce it up. I just found this little book and realized that I never added any photos. I guess I better get some old photos out to add, huh? *Ü* Cardstock: CTMH Hollyhock, Cocoa, Vanilla Cream, Sweet Leaf Papers: Groovy Blossoms Stamps: Simple Stitches, Love tags Ink: CTMH Hollyhock, Cocoa, White Daisy Other: Hollyhock Eyelets, File Folder Coluzzle Template

7 comments:

  1. Interesting "anonymous" comment you've got here. Reread your most recent posts to see if there was anything to respond to . . . nope! I'll comment on your file folder book - cute!!! Great with that paper, too. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kathi,
    Yes that is a weird comment. Funny that I am still getting spammed even with the word verification thing on. Yikes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did you simply put liquid glass in the "fold" to make the two file folders adhere to one another?

    This is simply darling. I think I might have to copy you! I think I want to do a grandmother/nana one for mother's day!

    [I agree. When I saw that SPAM comment, I thought "Why doesn't Lisa use that word verification thing?" But then I realized you do. Crazy.]

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just because I am nosy ...
    I think the SPAM is connected to curylocks' post. Her previous post on her blog is pro-Obama. I think she has someone following on her coattails.

    [Now, back to your regularly scheduled program ...]

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice! I've seen this type of project before, but haven't attempted it. Your project makes me want to try my hand at it.

    By the way, I have really enjoyed ALL of your creations! You are very talented.

    You should be able to delete that comment, if you don't want it to stay up. I think it's in the comments section of your dashboard.

    ReplyDelete
  6. OK. I think I got those crazy comments deleted for good. (I hope.)

    Maricar, the two folders are glued back to back. with Bonding Memories Glue. I didn't need to glue the fold, I just glued the entire side of the one folder to the entire side of the other. Does that make sense?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Lisa! I love, love this project! I have the template and definitely will try this project out! It's GORGEOUS!!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete