Thursday, March 20, 2008

"A Friend is..." Card


I love this stamp set and don't use it nearly enough. I created this card with a hidden pocket on the front. I used my CTMH Pivot Point Stapler to add a small piece of ribbon on the side to make it easier to pull out and my blending pen to color in the petals. The rest of the card is pretty self explanatory so I won't into too much detail.

Edited to add: Sorry, I thought this was my Friendship Flowers set, but it is actually called A Friend is...

Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy & WD Textured, Hollyhock Stamps: CTMH A friend is... Ink: CTMH Black, Hollyhock, Garden Green, Goldrush Other: Hollyhock Ribbon Rounds, Staples, Blending Pen, Round Sponge

3 comments:

  1. Lisa, Thank you for using the stamp set Friendship Flowers. I have been trying to come up with an idea for that stamp set. Yours is great.
    Larie M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa, this is darling. I love the "pull out" effect. Cute cute cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and a different idea for using this set. TFS.

    ReplyDelete