Saturday, March 15, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

by Kari to do this 7 random facts thingy. The rules of the game: • Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. • Share 7 random and/or weird facts about yourself on your blog, we all want to know them. • Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs. • Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.

Hmm...I think I will link you back to my "35 (random) things about me at 35" post. This layout tells a lot of random things about me a few years ago. Here are the top 7 most random things about me from that layout:

1. Favorite smells are anything citrus and cinnamon.
2. I love games shows. (It drives my hubby nuts!)
3. I eat corn on the cob in a very unique way. (Don't ask.)
4. I love stale Gummy Bears. (They are too hard to eat when they are gooey and soft.)
5. My toenails are always painted.
6. I like to play racquetball. (I don't get much of a chance to do it these days.)
7. I have always dreamed about being an Olympic ice skater.

I am supposed to tag 7 people now, however I still don't know most of the gals whose blogs I visit regularly, so I feel little weird about tagging them. And the gals whom I have become "blog buddies" with, have already been tagged many times. So, I would like to tag all of you who happen to read this and if you would like to join in, just post a comment with 7 random things about yourself, and if you would like, feel free to tag someone else. *Ü*

No comments:

Post a Comment