Friday, March 28, 2008

Digital Layouts

I have to confess that I am a QVC junkie. OK, I said it. It's out there, so there's no taking it back now. Mock me if you will. LOL! I was turned onto QVC by my mom years ago when she showed me something that she ordered. (I can't even remember what it was.) Whenever they have their scrapbooking shows, especially when they devote an entire day to scrapbooking, I have to watch. I don't order as much as I would like, but once in a while I get sucked in and order something that I really don't need.

Well, last May the "Today's Special Value" was this great Memory Mixer digital scrapbooking software, which of course I had to order. (I know a few of you out there ordered it too... Barbara!! *Ü*) I don't think I used it until just a few months ago.

These are a couple of the layouts that I did. I printed them as 8x8s, but need to send them off to Costco to print 12x12s.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Lisa! I know I don't comment nearly enough. You and your work inspires me so much! :o)

    When I saw this layout, I just had to let you know how wonderful it looks! What a precious little girl and the colors work perfectly. Lovely, just lovely and sweet!

    I don't watch QVC...never got into it, but I would never tease someone who does. If you get enjoyment from it, go for it!! :o)

    Thanks for always sharing and know that someone really admires what you create even if they don't always comment like they should! (I'll do better)....

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hah. Lisa, I bought that same thing ... and just found the box (still unopened) in a cabinet in my craft room. Ok, so keep using yours ... and it'll motivate me to crack open the box and use mine!

    Cute LOs. Precious daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious and sweet for sure!!! As for QVC, our cable provider doesn't carry it, which might be a good thing! These are beautiful layouts!!! TFS.

    ReplyDelete