Thursday, March 27, 2008

3-D Dress Card

There was a pattern in a past Paper Crafts magazine for this cute skirt. (I'm not sure which issue it was. I'll try to dig through my past issues to find it for you.) Another CTMH consultant posted a card similar to mine on the consultant bulletin board and I knew I had to make one too. I used the polka dot B&T from the Good Times paper pack for the skirt and the backside of the B&T (brown) for the top. I also added a little knotted, chocolate grosgrain ribbon around the waist.

The background is simply a sheet of Chocolate cardstock matted with some sanded Sweet Leaf cardstock. I used a stamp from the Happy Birthday Set for the "Celebrate" and another matching sentiment on the inside that says, "Happy Birthday." They are both stamped with Chocolate ink.

3 comments:

  1. That is darling. I have to make one now too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a CUTE card, and one that I've never seen before! Love it. TFS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this! Had to make one as a page embellishment for a friends wedding. So cute! Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete