Monday, March 10, 2008

Another SU! Card


Here's another card made with the SU! Berry Bliss papers. I figured since I had them out, I might as well make another card with them. I also used the free Rub-Ons I got from the Sale-a-bration promo. (I love rub-ons!)

I cased the card design from one of my heroes, Nichole Heady. I want to be just like her when I grow up! I didn't have any of the velvet flowers that she used on her card, which is surprising since I have soooo many flowers, so I used some Primas and a stamped flower from SU!'s One of a Kind set.

Cardstock: CTMH Chocolate, White Daisy Papers: SU's Berry Bliss Stamps: SU's One of a Kind Ink: CTMH Chocolate Other: Prima Flowers, Pink brad from who knows where?, SU! Love & Happiness Rub-Ons

2 comments:

  1. Love you Stampin' Up cards. While putting those stamps together is a royal pain, many of the images are worth it. As much as I love CTMH, I met SU first, and if I hadn't, probably never would have taken up stamping. SU's tools are pretty cool, too. TFS!

    ReplyDelete