Saturday, March 22, 2008

Floral Elements Card

I thought I'd post an extra little something tonight since I will be heading out of town for a couple days for my Grandma's funeral and won't get a chance to post anything until I come back. This card was inspired by Kathi's card here. I loved the simplicity of her card and wanted to recreate it. The colors I used were inspired by the "Let's Get Together" Paper Pack.

Cardstock: CTMH White Daisy Stamps: CTMH Floral Elements, March Word Puzzle, Thoughts of You, Simple Stitches Ink: CTMH Breeze, Buttercup, Cranberry, Garden Green Other: Dimensional Elements Flower Garden

4 comments:

  1. I may well have to stamplift this one back. It's awesome! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great! Hmmmmm....might have to stamplift this one as well.
    Thanks for sharing!

    I wish you and your family peaceful hearts as you say goodbye to your grandmother.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card!! And I know I already posted on the CTMH boards but I adore your layout!!!! I'm also really liking your blog header! It's so fun and springy :D Have a lovely Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute card Lisa.

    With sympathy, I send a big cyber hug.

    ReplyDelete