Thursday, March 6, 2008

Celebrate Life Butterfly Card

I saw a similar card on SCS but now cannot find the name of the person to created it. I would love to give them credit. If it is by chance you, please let me know so that I can give credit where credit is due.

Since I still had my CTMH Celebrate Life and April Word Puzzle sets out, I recreated the card to look like this...

This is one of the stamps from the April Word Puzzle. Gotta love the acrylix. Can't do this with a rubber stamp! I also used my paper trimmer to score the lines on the baby blue CS. Then I sanded it along with the edges of the sweet leaf CS.

I did the same thing on this butterfly that I did on the ones on my LO I posted the other day. Just stamped the butterfly in Cocoa on the card. Then on another piece of CS, I inked the butterfly in blush and rolled the edges in petal. Cut him out and added some Prisma Glitter. Then I folded the wings up and adhered him onto the card directly on top of the Cocoa image, just gluing down his body.

3 comments:

  1. This is simply gorgeous! I so enjoy looking at all the projects you share!

    Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty!! I love the tone on tone stamping for the background and all the sparkle on the butterly! The cute trailing swirl of words behind it are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa, That butterfly is beautiful. Thanks for the directions on how to copy you!

    ReplyDelete