This month’s Creative Club project kit is a set of 8 festive Slimline Christmas cards using the Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking stamp set. You will make 8 slimline cards (2 each of 4 designs) including a fun shaker design. There will not be a local class this month, but you can order a kit to be mailed to you or you may pick it up if you are local.
The basic kit is $45 and includes the following:
- Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking stamp set
- Pre-cut White Daisy, Sage, Scarlet, Mocha, Mint, New England Ivy, Harbor Cardstock
- Pre-cut White Glitter Paper
- (2) Pre-cut Holly & Ivy bulk patterned paper
- Package of Candy Apple Loose Gems
- (2) Slimline Shaker Window Foam & Acetate
- (8) 8 ½" x 3½" slimline white envelopes
- Step-by-step instruction guide with photos and cutting guide
- Link to Design Space file (All pieces will be pre-cut. You will need the Artiste, Aurora, Flower Market, Season of Joy, and Artbooking Cricut collections and a Maker or Explore machine if you would like to cut more in the future.)
Add-ons and other supplies needed to create the project:
- Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking Thin Cuts metal dies (You will need your own die cut machine to use the Thin Cuts die.) - add on for $5 more (optional)
- Slimline Card Thin Cuts metal dies (You will need your own die cut machine to use the Thin Cuts die.) - $20 (optional)
- Clear Shimmer Brush - $5.50 (optional)
- Dull Green Blend TriBlend Marker - $7.50
- Gold Brown Blend TriBlend Marker - $7.50
- Dark Red Blend TriBlend Marker - $7.50
- Pick Up Tool - $6 (optional)
- Intense Black Ink Pad - $10
- Anti-Static Pouch - $9 (optional)
- Mocha Ink Pad - $10
- Sage Ink Pad - $10
- Liquid Glass - $10
- Die Cut Machine (CTMH, Cuttlebug, Gemini, Big Shot, etc.)
Additional kits without stamp set or Loose Gems are just $15 extra.
Kit comes with the Holly & Ivy Scrapbooking stamp set.
Add on the coordinating Thin Cuts metal dies for just $5 extra.
Contact me for more information or to order a kit. All kits need to be paid for in advance. Thank you for understanding.
Kits ordered by October 15th will mail out by October 30th.
Kits ordered after October 15th will be mailed within 2 weeks.
To order a kit(s), you may either send me cash or a check, or pay securely online with a credit card or your PayPal account by using the “Add to Cart” buttons below. If you would like your kit(s) shipped, please choose the shipped option. $7 will be added for shipping. (Kits can only be shipped to U.S. addresses per CTMH policy. I apologize for the inconvenience.)
♥︎ You do not need to be local to participate. ♥︎