Sunday, January 1, 2012

HUGE (and I mean HUGE) "Cleaning Out my Craft Room" Sale!


As you may have read in my post last week, my motto for 2012 is to “Simplify!” What better way to start than by going through my craft room and getting rid of supplies that I haven’t used in a while (or sadly, some haven’t been used at all.) I simply cannot believe how much I have. I went through my stamp sets first and I actually have over 300 sets that I am going to part with. Many of them are brand new and many of them have only been used once. I am hoping these goodies will find a good home where they will be used and well loved.

I will continue to go through my stash and post more items for sale, so be sure to check back often. I still have all of my paper packets, embellishments, ribbon, albums, etc. to go through.

Click the “for sale” tab at the top of my blog to see what I have listed so far. There are waaaaay too many things to photograph, so if there is something in particular that you would like to see, shoot me an email and let me know. I will be happy to take a picture of it for you.

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment