Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Clean & Simple Pemberley Card (Sneak Peek)


Today’s card is another I made for the Clean & Simple Card Class. The class today is called “Plainly White.” I love plain white cards and had a blast making this one using one of Close to my Heart’s brand new papers called Pemberley and a new stamp set called Card Word Puzzle. I can’t wait to show you more when the new catalog goes live on February 1st. I think this will be one of my all time favorite stamp sets and all time favorite Paper Collections!



I stamped the flower on the Pemberley B&T and again on some vellum cardstock. I cut them both out and adhered them together in the middle with a dot of Liquid Glass. I love that it dries clear so you can’t see it through the vellum. I matted the Pemberley B&T with a piece of Cocoa Cardstock and stamped the sentiment with Cocoa ink. I adhered the matted square to a piece of PTI Stampers Select White cardstock with some 3-D Foam Tape. Finally I added the flower to the card with more 3-D Foam Tape to give it a tad bit more dimension.

Don’t forget to enter my latest giveaway here. I will be picking a winner on Thursday.

10 comments: