Monday, January 9, 2012

Clean & Simple With Love Card


Can you believe two posts in one day? Amazing! I couldn’t get enough of this great sketch so I made another card. I used Tresa’s wonderful tutorial to make the faux stitching. (Gotta love CTMH’s white core cardstock!) And I love using my Piercing Tool Kit. The Blush cardstock is stamped with another Universal Backgrounds stamp in Blush ink. The sentiment is from the Say it in Style set.

Since I wanted my hearts to match the ink color, I used the brush side of my Blush marker to color a piece of Blush cardstock. Then I punched out the hearts using a small heart punch and added them with some 3-D Foam Tape. The monochromatic color was inspired by Kristina’s sample.

Stay tuned for more...

10 comments:

  1. "Love" it! I need to learn more about the faux stitchingWhat is the small script background stamp? I can't wait to get my Say it in Style set! Thanks for posting and for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the faux stitching and the added touch of the dots ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm in the class too! Love the connection od the music sheet stamp with the sentiment. Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa I love the simplicity of the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I never suspected that's how you stitched that card. thank you for pointing the way to the tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  6. MUST duplicate. I LOOOOOOOOOOOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. As always lisa your artwork blows me away! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love that faux stitching and that script background stamp! Awesome CAS card

    ReplyDelete
  9. great card! the stitching is perfect :)

    ReplyDelete