Tuesday, January 3, 2012

New Consultant Kit is available!

Have you have ever wanted to turn your hobby into a lucrative business? 

Would you like to get almost $300 worth of Close to my Heart products for only $99?

Do you want to get a great discount on all of your stamping & scrapbooking supplies for you and your friends?
 


Would you like access to new products a whole month before everyone else?

If you answered “yes” to any of the questions above, I am excited to tell you that the Spring/Summer 2012 Close to my Heart New Consultant Kit is now available!




Are you interested in getting a discount every day? I have team members that simply take the discount for themselves, others who have a handful of friends that they share with, and others who are actively building a business and a team to earn real income! I also have team members less than a mile down the road and some across the country!

Are you interested in any of those options? Contact me for more details. I’d be happy to chat with you to see if this would be a good fit for you!

Start off your year with a fantastic discount on great products that will encourage you to be proactive and productive in preserving your memories and celebrating the relationships in your life.

Have questions? - Click here for some FAQs about becoming a Consultant.
Want to know what is in the new Kit? - Click here to see the Kit contents.
Have more questions? - Click here to contact me with your questions.
Ready to sign up? - Click here to fill out the online application.

No comments:

Post a Comment