Saturday, January 7, 2012

My New Year's Resolution means free goodies for YOU!



Look what I got yesterday! Staples had a sale on the ClosetMade Cubbies that I have been wanting for a while. I was getting tired of my old cheap book case that I was using from my college days many moons ago. I still have a ton of stuff to go through and re-organize, but I am excited to fill my new cubbies. While I was moving my old book case out of my studio, I decided to get rid of LOTS of old magazines. There are so many great ideas in them and many of the pages are dogeared so I could go back for inspiration. But in keeping with my resolution to SIMPLIFY, I decided that I would get rid of many of them. I have a variety of Creating Keepsakes, Simple Scrapbooks, Scrapbooks Etc., Paper Crafts, Stamp It, and a few other misc paper crafting magazines.


I boxed them up in flat rate boxes and have five boxes up for grabs. Each box has a variety of least 20 magazines and some have more. All I ask is that you pay the shipping cost which is $10.50. They will go to the first five people who comment here that they want them. Make sure to either include your email address in your comment or email me at lisa@lisastenz.com. I will send you a paypal invoice and once it is paid, the box will go out in the mail. Or if you are local, you are welcome to come by and pick them up.

I know I haven't posted a lot of projects lately, but I promise that as soon as I get a little more organized, I will be posting crafty stuff again. Plus I have an order coming next week with  few new projects that I can't wait to play with. Stay tuned...

Thanks for all of the interest in my magazines. They are now gone.

7 comments:

  1. Lisa - is this two of the 9 cube units? Is it wobbly when you stack them? Thanks for sharing! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cindy, Yes they are (2) 9 cube units stacked on top of each other. It is a little wobbly, but the cubes come with wall mounts, so I may end up adding them so they don't wobble at all. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cubby looks great. I purged a ton of old magazines just before christmas and took them to work. I left them on the break table and they snatched them up. After christmas I purged paper and embellishments and donated them to a school who is doing a scrapfest. Dont you feel so much lighter?!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa
    I'm just getting in to papercrafting and saw your post about the magazines. Do you still have some available?
    Thanks
    Lynne
    Lake Tapps, WA

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you still have books am interested! Maria.myers222@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have 2 boxes of magazines left. First come, first served. *Ü*

    Lynne, I don't have any contact info for you. Feel free to email me at lisa@lisastenz.com and if I have any left at that point, you are welcome to whatever is left. *Ü*

    ReplyDelete