Saturday, October 8, 2011

More Studio J Layouts

Here are a couple more Studio J layouts that I created using the Leadershare instructions. I love how faster, simpler, and easier it is to scrapbook with Studio J. Plus these layouts blend in with my classic layouts so well. When flipping through my kid's albums, no one can tell which ones are Studio J layouts and which one are classic layouts without actually touching them. Love the detail and shadows on Studio J layouts. (Click on the photos to enlarge.)

I learned how to use the stitching guide to frame photos on this layout.


I learned a lot of different techniques on this one, including changing the color of B&T paper, distressing photos with text boxes, splitting Stickease across both pages, and using an embellishment to create a border.


Click here to try out Studio J for free.  

(Warning: It is very addicting! Once you start, you may never want to stop!)

No comments:

Post a Comment