Sunday, October 16, 2011

Leadershare Highlights

I am home from Leadershare and happy to say that I had a wonderful time. (Was there any doubt that I would? LOL!) I still need to take some photos of the fun projects we made, but I thought I’d share a few fun photos that we took at the little photo op area that was set up in the back. 

This is me with my beautiful upline Denise Anderson Turley.

Bren, Me, and Denise

This is a photo of some of my awesome team members that were able to attend.
Don't we make lovely princesses?

I also have to share a video of my talented friend and one of my Leadershare roomies, Bren Yule. This woman is amazing. She is incredibly gifted, has a HUGE heart, and is just an overall sweet person. She hosted the event this weekend along with the CTMH Corporate peeps. What a team! Anyway, I hope you enjoy her song, “The Stampin' Blues.” This was recorded at the event yesterday.



If you’d like to join us at the next CTMH event, all you need to do is sign up to become a CTMH Consultant. Click here for more information on the great October sign-up special!)

No comments:

Post a Comment