Saturday, October 1, 2011

Fun with the Elemental Paper Packet


My sweet friend and downline Vanessa made this fun layout. I knew it would be perfect with these family photos and couldn't wait to add them to the layout. She used the amazingly versatile paper packet called Elemental. At first glance, this paper packet didn’t seem to jump out at me, but after playing with it and seeing all of its possibilities, I really love it! I have some fabulous projects that another great friend and downline made with this paper that I will post throughout the week. So stay tuned...

The template for this layout can be found in the Magic Book on page 116 and is called Magician’s Choice.

Click on the photos to enlarge.

Everything from the Color Ready Cork Alphabet Stickers to the Elemental Compliments Dimensional Elements to the great flowers cut out using the Art Philosophy Cricut cartridge and coordinating Hooray Bouquet stamp set add to the dimension on this layout!


She even used the great Canvas Badge Buttons and stamped directly on them! How cool!


So what do you think about the Elemental paper packet? Isn’t it great? Well, guess what? The layout below was created using the SAME paper packet, and the SAME layout template. Talk about versatile! This layout was created by the CTMH Art Department and the instructions for it can be found here. It also uses the October Stamp of the Month which you can get for only $5 with a $50 order.

I hope you enjoyed seeing how many things you can make with the Elemental Paper Packet. It is becoming one of my favorites. You can even get it FREE along with some other great products if you sign up to become a CTMH Consultant this month. I’ll give you more info on that tomorrow. Feel free to email me for details if you just can’t wait until tomorrow. LOL!

   Happy Saturday!
   Smiles,

No comments:

Post a Comment